February 9, 2009

Under The Rain

Il pleure dans mon coeur
Comme il pleut sur la ville...


There is a lot of rain today. Pouring. Nonetheless, I had important outside-things to do after teaching this morning, e.g. have a chat with the pompiers (firemen) in the 3rd arrondissement. They were dead set on convincing me that French firemen are much better-looking than American ones. At first, I thought I would tell them about the firemen calendar which was made of the hunky New York firefighters after 9/11. I was even going to suggest they do something similar. But then I decided just to concur. They were so agreeable, and they had on so much equipment. (Delightful non sequitur).



2 comments:

Jill said...

I have to say, these French fireman aren't bad looking.

Anonymous said...

love the firemen, have always loved the firemen, especially since my brief stint as cook at the brighton firestation... happy days

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...