September 28, 2009

Le Kong.



Such a restaurant. Il faut y aller. Really should go. Paris hot-spot for quite some time, but it still beckons a nice crowd and serves divine food à la Paris/Tokyo hybrid variety. On the 5th and 6th floors of l'Immeuble Pont Neuf, the view is as winning as the food.







And our company won it all - Emma and Davide. Emma, our British component - refined and beautiful. Davide, the Italian man - who loves his motorbike and trendy spots in Paris. Xavier, yes the Frenchman who, even here, ordered fois gras. And me, l'Americaine who marveled at it all - positive and smiling. Xavier remarked that we were indeed good representatives of our respective nations.







KONG | 1, rue du Pont Neuf 75001 Paris

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Hello Emilie,

I meandered into your site, well, by now I don't know how. I have found a couple of expat blogs through Tongue in Cheek, so probably through there. Your blog is completely lovely. Blessings to you and your Xavier. I am a "step-mommy" too along with now a 3 year old my husband and I have together. Your family is precious, thank you for sharing, the wonderful insights of Paris that I probably won't see anytime soon, and your gorgeous pics. Happy blogging.

Emilie said...

HI Jenny, Thanks so much for stopping here and for your kind words! Blessing to you all...ej

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...