November 5, 2012

Marguerite the artist.


Mademoiselle Marguerite is quite the artist. She has a particular talent for observation and getting choice moments represented diagrammatically. Guesses on what is being characterized above? Hint: me. Doing something for Colette. That's right - me pumping. At first, I was wearing a princess crown and was delighted to be a pumping princess. Then I pointed the crown out and she shook her head and quickly scrubbed it off and replaced it with pigtails and bows. My favorite part is my carefree kicking leg - pumping in style. Colette is down in the corner, conveniently stashed while I'm working away on her future food. Hilarious.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Ha! I love it. Little girls are so interested in anatomy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...