August 25, 2013

Central Park in the summer.



When we stay in the city on summer weekends, we spend a whole lot of time in Central Park. The Conservatory Garden in the northern part of the park is sensational right now, with its lily pads and brimming flower beds. And the rest of the park is such a hideaway from the city.











There are usually bubble magicians, who blow bubbles bigger than Colette's body, which always impress. This time, Xavier jumped in and played bubble wizard - to Colette's complete delight. The whole terrace near the Bethesda Fountain rang with Colette's "BUB-BOOS!"













Down-dogs just about anywhere.

2 comments:

rosie said...

Such lovely photos! I felt like I was at the park with you. Delightful! I do down dog as often as I can too, Colette!

tmildenhall said...

Emilie,

Tom...how can I get in touch via email...

Have recently been offered an opportunity in the Big Apple and want to ask you a few questions...

my email...tmildenhall@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...