December 3, 2013

Christmas.



The Big Apple + Christmas is pretty captivating. I walk past the ice rink at Rockefeller Center every morn and eve on my way to and from work and, I have to admit, it perpetually feels like I am on the set of a Christmas film. This year is our first Christmas to be spent as a small family - it is usually with the French brigade in Bauge or with the great Johnson assembly. We are basically being held captive by the impending delivery of little one. In response, we will go chop down a tree and string a thousand lights and mix my American and Xavier's French versions of being festive.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Can't wait to hear more about it. I'm sure you'll make it perfect.

D1Warbler said...

Amazing photo!

You'll find that small family Christmases can also be lovely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...