⪧ We left our life in New York City to make a new one in Provence ⪦

July 10, 2009

To See:



at Le Centre Culturel Calouste Gulbenkian
51, Avenue Iéna 75116 Paris (Metro: Etoile, Kléber, Georges V, Iéna)

This is a stellar photographic exhibition of women: both of women as subjects and as photographers. There are 140 images of women taken by 100 different photographers from five continents between 1849 - 2009. Worth seeing. Absolutely. The Centre itself is also breathtaking.


Consuelo Kanaga, Jeune Fille de Profil, 1948


Diane Arbus, Femme portoricaine avec grain de beaute, NYC, 1965


Ana Telhado, Sans titre, 2008







1 comment:

Tony said...

This comment has nothing to do on your comment pages :-) But I didn't know how I could send you a mail via your blog. Delete it once you'll have read it. You can reply me by at contact@lookotel.com


HERE IS THE MAIL :


// sorry if my english isn't very good, I'm french....

Hello,

I'm contacting you because I've discover your blog on http://www.theparisblog.com/ whith who I'm already in partnership.

I've been working for 10 years in a company that create websites for hotels in Paris. During this years, we've seen that most of the times, hotels put lower rates on their own sites than on other major hotels reservation system (such as Expedia for example). This is due to the fact that hotels do not pay any commitions when a booking is made on their own site (on the major hotels reservation system, the commissions get sometime get up to 30%). So they can offer a better prices to their customers.

Based on this, we've created a directory of hotels in Paris that link to all our hotels sites, so net surfers won't have to loose their times searching for each one of our hotels site. It is called Lookotel.com and you can discover it's paris page here : http://www.lookotel.com/france_ile de france_paris_c782194_Paris+Hotels

My site is offering a new way to search hotels in Paris, with most of the time a better rates, so it can be very intersting for your net surfers.
And as I you're blog is concerning Paris and I'm sure you have foreigner visiting it, I was wondering how could we also become partners ?

What would you want in exchange to write an article on my site or putting a visible link on your blog ?

Best regards
Tony

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...